Thursday, March 11, 2010

From the Daily Show

"It appears that Glenn Beck has come up with his new sign off phrase."

On Wednesday night, Jon Stewart reported that prior to his hour long interview with Congressman Eric Massa, Glenn Beck had tweeted "All Americans need to hear him." By the end of the hour with Massa, Beck was apologizing to his audience:
America, I'm gonna shoot straight with you. I think I've wasted your time. I have wasted an hour of your time. And I apologize for that.
Jon Stewart pointed out why Beck's interview was not a "total loss":
It appears that Glenn Beck has come up with his new sign off phrase. His 'Good Night and Good Luck.' Every show he can now end with: "I think I've wasted an hour of your time. And I apologize for that. See you tomorrow."

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Sour Gropes
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Reform

To watch the entire Daily Show click here.

No comments: