Saturday, January 29, 2011

From A Friend

Are any of these images moving? Or are they perfectly still?





One teacher said, "I felt like they were all moving . . . but slowly. Kind of like, they were breathing."

Supposedly these images are used to test the level of stress a person can handle.

The slower the images move, the better your ability of handling stress.

Criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly; however senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

None of these images are animated – they are perfectly still.

3 comments:

mythopolis said...

Uh oh! I can't even get the little boxes with question marks to open. Does this mean I am a zombie?

Owen said...

Me too, all I have is little boxes with a red "X" in the middle. I must already be in my grave...

Or a voodoo zombie like Myth...

Better go check my blood pressure... it may actually be negative...

Stickup Artist said...

Uh oh. Looks like a case of the missing link!